99% of the world die with regret. This podcast is for the other 1%.
Life teaches that the minute you let go of whatever doesn’t serve you, get clear on what it is that matters most to you in this world, and take that critical first step toward it, the next step always shows up.
But it takes a tremendous amount of courage to take that first step ...
And further, it takes the right mindset & motivation to take the following steps … the steps that are heading in the direction of the ultimate life you want (and deserve).
I believe this podcast can help.
So if you’re ready to become part of the 1% of the population that are living their best lives, have a listen to one (or all) of these short 10-20 minute episodes. They cover everything from how to deal with self-defeating Mistakes, Depression, and Stress … to improving healthy Habits, Focus, and Productivity … and everything in between.
If you’re a business person, salesperson, entrepreneur, or small business owner, and you’re ready to handle your issues today, so they won’t haunt you tomorrow...
This podcast is worth a listen.
As Tony Robbins says “If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always gotten.” It’s time to do something different and it starts here.
Tune in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
(Formerly MWF Motivation Podcast & The Mindset & Motivation Podcast)
Episode 134 - What scares you more - dying or living a wasted life? In this episode I talk about death and how I am okay with dying when my day comes because I will know I put everything I had into this life and did everything I could.